Saturday, November 14, 2015

InSPIREd Sunday - November 14 - 16, 2015


Welcome to InSPIREd Sunday where we share inspirational architecture such as churches, synagogues, cemeteries, or other religious buildings each and every weekend.

Each Saturday @ 3 PM Pacific, 6 PM Eastern, and Sunday @ 12:00 AM (UTC +1), we open up the meme. After posting your link, we encourage you to visit others who are sharing their finds from around the world.

Thank you for visiting and sharing your finds. We hope you are having a great weekend wherever you may be!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth and Sally

5 comments:

Lisca Meijer said...

What a great meme. I enjoy looking at the images and will comment later today when I'm home again.
I always post an image of a church (or similar) on my blog on Sundays, (www.scrappingcavewoman.blogspot.com.es) and I'd like to join InSPIREdSunday. Unfortunately I've not been able to so far. I have filled in everything on Mr Linky, then what do I do? There is no button that says 'publish' or 'done' . At the moment all the info is just sitting there.
No doubt I'll figure it all out given time. So See you later (perhaps)
Lisca

Lisca Meijer said...

Success!I did it! And I'm happy to have hoined you all.
Lisca

ellen b. said...

Thanks for hosting Sally and Beth!

doodles n daydreams said...

Thank you for hosting, I haven't been over for a while, ran out of images, but have a few more now so I can join in again :)

Diana
http://adifferentlenslens365.blogspot.co.nz/2015/11/st-michaels.html

Bethany Carson said...

Thank you for hosting!